SMS Donation Campaign Terms and Conditions
- The promoters of this donation short code South African Rugby Legends and Cellfind (Pty) Ltd/ Panacea (Pty) Ltd is a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 75 Grayston Drive, Morningside, Sandton, 2196.
- All persons donating agree that the Donation rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
Cellfind (Pty) Ltd / Panacea (Pty) Ltd was part of the group of companies that signed a very comprehensive and well-considered code of conduct, which governs the way we interact with and protect consumers with cell phone data.
The WASPA Code of Conduct seeks to ensure that members of the public can use mobile services with confidence, assured that they will be provided with accurate information about all services and the pricing associated with those services. The Code aims to equip customers and consumers with a mechanism for addressing any concerns or complaints relating to services provided by WASPA members, and a framework for impartial, fair and consistent evaluation and response to any complaints made.
The Code of Conduct also sets standards for advertising mobile application services, and includes a framework for the provision of adult services, to ensure adequate protection of children from potentially harmful content. For a full copy of the WASPA Code of Conduct, visit www.waspa.org.za.
Please note that this donation service must only be used with the permission of a parent or guardian. Consumers who have problems with subscription services or any content should lodge formal complaints to the SMS regulator: WASPA (www.waspa.org.za). WASPA undertakes to act against non-compliant services.
- These Donation rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
- may limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the Entrant; and/or
- may compel the Entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
- serves as an acknowledgement, by the Entrant, of a fact.
- The Donator’s attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- The Donator acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the Donation he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and the he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
- All Donators participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the Entrant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the promoters and Cellfind (Pty) Ltd / Panacea (Pty) Ltd and all entities in the Blue Label Telecoms group; their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Donation and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any indemnified party.
- Network rates and Administration Fees apply to all donations made via SMS and these fees will be deducted from the amounts donated via SMS.
- All Donations will be gathered by the South African Rugby Legends Association and will be paid out to the family of James Small family.(Trust?)
RULES OF DONATION
- To enter the Donation, the Entrant must:
o SMS R 30 to 42303 An SMS line has also been created to raise additional funds. Please SMS your name and personal message to 42303 and R30 will be donated to the care of his family (on the SARLA website)
* Free SMS does not Apply ?
* Only in South Africa / South Africa Only
- This Donation opens on 22 June 2019 and Closes on 31 August 2019 at 00.00.00 / Midnight